I am ...
... an experienced business person, lawyer and accredited mediator. I’m pragmatic, ethical and strive for harmony — real harmony, that sometimes needs to be fought for, not the “smile and brush problems under the carpet” kind. I’m probably a little outspoken, too — but you can’t afford to be a shrinking violet in today’s world.
I have honed my skills working as in-house counsel for various multinationals, as well as with startups and SMEs. This has meant plenty of travel which, in turn, has given me a rare understanding of how to bridge legal and cultural differences across countries and continents. Working with a diverse set of clients gives me an insiders’ view of the legal and ethical challenges facing businesses of all types and sizes.
And when I’m not doing any of that, I’m a parent, DIY enthusiast, gardener, runner, hiker and skier.
For more information about my professional experience, please see my CV.
To see what others say about me, please see Testimonials.
To use my skills, experience and integrity to make the world a better place
Working with me
My commitments to you
For every piece of work I accept, I commit to the following:
- listening carefully to understand your needs
- being honest about what I can and can’t do
- providing the best possible service
- maintaining strict confidentiality about the work I undertake
- conducting my business sustainably, including:
- avoiding unnecessary printing
- making use of technology to cut down on travel
- opting for green energy to power my office and home
You can find my terms of business here.